Friday

School's Out For SUMMER!!!

Let summer vacation start!!!!
Megan had her last day of grade 3 today! Where has the time gone?
I know all parents say this but.. it seems like only yesterday that she started Kindergarten!

I have to say this was a great year!
Megan had a great teacher again this year! It makes school so much more fun when you have great teachers, and our school has some of the best teachers!








If you were at Monday Night Classes Scraptacular a few weekends ago ( and if you didn't go, you missed a great crop!), you saw the accordion album that I did as a "classete". I re-designed it and made it bigger and created one for Megan's teachers gift. i went into the class and had the kids write: The top 5 things I liked about grade 3 and then a little thank you note to their teacher. I then put their picture on one side of the cardstock and the note on the other side. I love how it turned out!








tomorrow night is Scrap4It's Summer Salsa Scrap! I better brush up on my summer drink mixing! Hope to see some of you their!

Also plans have already started for Crop 4 Kids!!! I have such big news to tell everyone!!! but you'll have to wait.. ok I'll give you hint.... She's tall and ozzzzes scrapbooking talent!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you have a blog...I love your projects and pages...and I think it is amazing what you do for the Children's Hospital. I adore your accordian album...I do a paper bag type one for my kids teachers every year...and I get the kids to draw a picture and write what they learned from their teacher during the year.

    Kelsy

    ReplyDelete