Monday

Happy Fathers Day

What a great weekend we had. The girls had their dance recital on Saturday. Then we went to Heritage Park on Sunday for Fathers Day. WOW! has it ever changed since last year. The entrance has been completely re-done and you no longer have to walk and up the GIANT hill. I hated that hill!
It's our family tradition to go to Heritage park on Fathers Day. Rain or Shine! Yesterday was rain, (just a little bit of rain,) but the sun did come out at the end of the day!

Since Megan was a baby we take a picture of Tracy and the kids in front of the signs at Gasoline Ally. This year we had to change locations a bit. Gasoline Ally has changed, but we still found a place to take our annual picture!


I didn't have time to scrapbook anything for fathers day this year, (After doing 61 preschool books for Kaitlin's school) So I did a video for Tracy and my Dad for Fathers Day! My very talented friend Caroline posted one for her husband on Facebook, and I thought what a great idea! Thanks Caroline!
This is the Video I did for my dad, I also did one for Tracy.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there!

Thanks Tracy for being such a great Dad to our kids! You never know how much you really love someone until you see them with your kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment