Saturday

The end of June....

AHHH summer is almost here(tomorrow in fact)... June is the month for everything winding up. Kaitlin had her year end show at school on Friday. It was so cute they sang a few songs for the Mom's and Dad's.























including the bubble bee Song!!! I'm licking up my baby bumble bee.....















All the teacher are great at the school. Kaitlin has had the same teacher for 2 years and we just love her! ( Allison is that a blue speedo in the back ground.. I just want to know if that guys thinks I'm taking his picture..) I love Photoshop... I'll photoshop him right out.. later.

















Kaitlin and her Best friend!



The girls had their dance recital today
What a great show.. I'm so proud of them to get up and dance in front of all those people....
Kaitlin was sooooo cute in her costume...






Megan has blossomed so much as a dancer.. I'm sooo proud of her. She made company dance next year, so she'll be competing next year... I know she's going to be awesome!!




Megan danced in two shows this year, and was amazing in both.
(more pictures to come, my computer is having a few problems right now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment