Wednesday

Happy Canada Day!!!

We can always count on Ben for a good time!

I love Canada Day!!! Tracy and I take the kids to Heritage Park every year to celebrate Canada day. We put on our new Canada Day shirts and off we go. This year we were joined by my Mother-In- Law and our two nephews that she was taking care of, and my father-in-law. It's always an exhausting day! But so worth it!


They do love each other.. I have proof!!!

LUNCH TIME!!!
The kids wanted to go for a spin!!!

Then Daddy had to out do Mommy and spin them at the same time!


Heritage Park had some great entertainment this year. the kids loved to dance and watch the guy that went inside a balloon!!!


Take note the guy had to take his pants off after he put it on his head!


We ended a great day with a BBQ at my mom's house!

Ben's favorite was the cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment