Tuesday

New MNC layouts!

I've been battling low iron for over a year now and can't seem to find the energy to do much! But I love to scrapbook, and being a Jr designer on the Monday Night Class Team has encouraged me to get some layouts done, even if all I want to do is lay on bed and sleep!

I had so much fun on Canada day with my family it inspired me to create this layout EH!







Megan and Kaitlin we're so cute at there dance recitals this year I can't wait to put the pictures into this layout! You can't really see in this picture but I used tulle at the bottom of the page on the left it's so cute!




I know i know no one wants to think of back to school yet but.. I was in the mall the other day and the Children's Place already had back packs, lunch kits and they said all the Fall line is starting to come in! Who are these people! Maybe the crummy weather is throwing them off and they think it's fall!

Don't forget the new kits are up on the Monday Night Class web site. www.mondaynightclass.ca.
I'm excited my first kit "Wishes in the wind" is up this month check it out, it's perfect for the little girls in our lives!

3 comments:

  1. my goodness, you sure have been a busy girl.
    Love all the photos you have shared. So good to see Ben with such big smiles, enjoying everything,especially the cupcakes!
    Your layouts are fabulous, so glad you are able to have some fun share your talent with the MNC team.
    Hope you are able to get some help with the low iron also. I was very anemic at one point from all the stress in my life, and went to the health food store in Mardi Loop, and the fellow there (was previously a medical doctor) ,put me on Floradex-liquid iron-(I think it was), and eventually got
    my iron straightened around. Hope you are able to find something to help you.
    have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages!!
    And fall stuff already??! oh my! I'm so not ready to see that!

    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome new kit designs Jen! Looking forward to seeing them on the website. Can you do my instructions for the two I have sitting? So meant to do that while I was off before Hailey came.

    ReplyDelete