Wednesday

It makes me smile everytime


I have these 12 x 12 canvas's of the kids hanging at the font door. Today the kids were fighting all the way home. and I had, had enough!!! When I walked in my front door and looked up at the pictures I had to smile. They are cute when they are not fighting.... It made me think that I can't sweat the small stuff... the 15 min they were fighting in the van was wreaking my day, but it was only 15 min out of 24hrs in the day. I need to remember to cherish the fun and cute stuff they do not just dwell on that 15 min....


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful canvases of the kids. Hope all is well with you and the 15 minutes are manageable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts! They would definately put a
    happy face on anyone after seeing them!
    Jennifer Reynard

    ReplyDelete