Friday

That's a wrap!

The best ladies to work for... even though I've heard rumors about TONS of rules!
Yesterday the lovely Kimberly invited the Monday night class team out to her farm for a photo session. What a blast we had!

The ever so talented Allison Orthner was our photographer for the day and what an awesome job she did. check out her blog at www.allisonorthner.blogspot.com she has an amazing picture of Kimberly on it.

The Monday Night Class team knows how to have fun, even if it was cold, and windy out.
The "Crew" waiting for our next instructions

In my mad rush to get out the door I forgot to grab my camera so Kimberly took a few pictures to document our "Photo shoot".
I was "trying" to work it.. look out America's next top model here I come...
This Picture is for Tracy. Because I knew if I told him there were old trucks out there he would ask me a million questions about them, so I had Kim send me a pictures so he could just look at them himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment