Monday

Presentation of the Cheque!

Kaitlin, Ben and I were up at the hospital to present the Crop 4 Kids cheque to the Alberta Children's Hospital Foundation.

We were up there at the end of April, but... someone set my camera to RAW format and I just now was able to re-format the pictures into .jpeg.


Crop 4 kids was such a great time! I'm so glad I was able to do it, I know it sounds corny but it was a life changing event for me. We spend so much time at the hospital it was so great to do something to give back. The money that was raised at Crop 4 kids is going towards Storybook Theatre performing at the hospital. I'm so thrilled that we were to raise the money to have the performers come and entertained the kids. I hope it will bring a smile to the kids faces that are facing so much and help them forget for maybe just one minute that they are in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment