Tuesday

Scrapbook Your Heart Retreat!!!





I think I'm finally caught up on my sleep from the weekend!

Once again Allison and her team put on a fabulous retreat! If you ever have the chance to go to it . YOU have to go!

This year's theme was Princess Warrior. I'm still trying to absorb all the great information!
I thought I was a strong woman, but really I want to be a "Woman of Strength"!
I thought I would try a top 5 things I learned at Scrapbook your heart:

5. Kim is worried about Rabbits being left outside...

4. I never thought I would have such a great time crying all weekend!!

3. I need to have more weekend away to rejuvenate and reflect on my family.

2. Scrapbookers are really the nicest women in the world. Get a group of scrapbookers in a room and no one knows each other and you would have thought they were friends forever!!

1. I have really great friends!!!



My kids can't wait for me to leave.. their helping me get the van packed
Late night scrapbooking!! Kim's excited to be there!!!
Kim and I trying to find the WARRIOR side!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures from the weekend. Love how the kids helped you packed! My kids are teenagers and they just love when Mom, AKA, Nag, goes away.
    GLad you had such a good time!
    Jennifer R

    ReplyDelete