Wednesday

OMG

I love the Biggest Loser show. Last night was the season finally and what a great show, I can not believe the dedication the contestants show the oldest contestant 63 year old Jerry lost 177 lbs. WOW!!!!! That gives me a kick in the butt, if he can change his old habits I should be able too???
Tracy and the kids know I love Jillian, so they gave me Jillian Micheal's workout for the WII for my Birthday and OMG I am sore today!!! but I did it again today and she kicked my butt again. She yells at you to keep going I just imagine she's behind me yelling at me!!!
we'll see if I can move tomorrow.. maybe I'll do Yoga?


On another note:
I'm excited to announce that I booked the location for Crop 4 Kids for next year!! Save the Date... March 20, 2010. I have so much to do before then, but it is soooooo worth it when I see how much fun everyone has and when I had the donation cheque to the hospital, I get all chocked up ( I think a few tears came to my eye when I gave all the money to them this year). A few of us are planning a Crop 4 the cure for the fall so stay tuned for more details.... www.scrap4it.ca


I better get to bed, all of us lovely ladies from Monday Night Class are having our picture taken tomorrow, I don't want bags under my eyes.. or bigger bags then I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment