Tuesday

It's Official!!!!




As of Friday I have taken over Enchanted Events, Children's theme parties and event planning.
It's a huge step for our family. We are now small business owners!!!! I'm so excited to be staring this new adventure. It's something that I will be able to still stay at home with the kids, and be able to work!!! I'm just in the process of designing new theme parties for the kids, and buying all the props!!! sooooo much fun!!!! I'm also planning the summer camps this year.
Check out the web site at www.enchantedevents.ca to see the new baby!
If you know anyone with small children pass our name along to them. We have a over 500 sq foot party and cake room to host the party! Bring the party and mess to us and we clean it all up after! what more could you ask for!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how exciting for you. You will be perfect for this fit!
    Wish you were in business 20 years ago! LOL
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete