Sunday

Bed Rest!!!!

It's been 6 days 1 hr and 7 min since my surgery and since bed rest started, not that I'm counting or anything!!

The first few days were ok, since I was on some good drugs, but I have since come off the "happy pills" and the boredom has set in.
I've come up with a top 5 things to do while on bed rest:

1. Catch up on emails and facebook. I still can not get into the games on facebook, but catching up on the feeds has been fun!

2.Watch trash tv, it's been a while since I've been able to watch trash tv. Wow! there are some really screwed up people out there. I now know why I don't watch day time tv.

3. Catch up on all the movies I've missed. I've watch The Proposal, great funny movie (laughing so much did not do good for my stitches) but it was a good movie. My life in Ruins was a good romantic, funny movie. Does anyone have any other suggestions??? I still have a week of rest to go!!!
4. Plan my daughters 9th "Spa"tacular Birthday party. Megan's party is next Saturday so I've been planning and making lists for the party. I don't think Tracy is going to be too happy when I give him the list of all the things he needs to buy for the Spa party.

5. Why not plan a scrapbooking weekend in January!!!
Baby It's Cold Outside Weekend Crop Escape

If you want to join us email scrap4it@gmail.com to save a seat. There are only 30 seats for this crop, so sign up early!!!

All the proceeds from this crop will go to help the Performing Company from Axis Dance compete in Banff in May 2010.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing 'well'. Another good chick flick out on DVD is 'The Ugly Truth' and 'My Sister's Keeper'. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better Jenn! enjoy bed rest. I think sometimes we move way to fast in life and forget to just relax. So enjoy it, catch up on fabulous tv shows, emails, etc.
    thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete