Monday

Wow it's been a while!!!!

Sorry to all my bloggers. I can't believe it's been so long since my last blog entry.
It was a busy September with the kids going back to school & the start of Scrapbooking "season".
Megan started Grade 4 this year.
Kaitlin is in Pre-k this year and my
baby started pre-school this year.

The GREAT CANADIAN SCRAPBOOK CARNIVAL was so much fun!!! Those ladies from Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine know how to put on a party!!!





I was honored to help out with the layout contest at the shows in Calgary and Edmonton.


At the Calgary Show We raised $400.00 for the Alberta Children's Hospital. and the Edmonton show raised $656.00 for the Stollery Hospital. YEAHHHH! to all the winners and thanks to everyone that donated to both the hospitals.

Sooo much Fun!!!!!

I have a big announcement coming up for Crop 4 Kids this week!!!!
We have an AMAZING TEAM of instructors this year, I'm so excited to have one very talented lady joining us this year.. she's so much fun and I can't wait to tell you who it is..... Can you guesses???? I'd love to hear who you think it is...










No comments:

Post a Comment