Monday

What a crazy weekend!!!

Saturday was the Kick off to Crop 4 Kids crop!!!!!
And what a blast we had. 25 ladies scrapbooked from 10-10 on Saturday, we enjoyed fun games, make and takes, laughs and great food!!!!!! and I think some scrapbooking got done????
I had such a great time I forgot to take pictures.....
The registration for Crop 4 Kids 2010 started today and registrations are pouring in. I'm glad everyone had such a great time last year that they are exited to do it again.


I know some people are asking why the registration is so early this year...


there are a few reasons:

  1. With the crop being in March if I opened registration a few months before it would be just after Christmas, and if your life is as crazy as mine just after Christmas is busy.

  2. With the down turn in the economy it may be hard for people to afford the crop seat just after Christmas.

  3. If people would like to make payments for the crop seat let me know. I would hate for someone miss out on the crop because they can't afford the $99.00 all in one payment. Please email me at scrap4it@gmail.com to make the arrangements

  4. The forth reason is kind of a selfish one... In my family my kids health can turn in the blink of an eye. Last year Ben was in the hospital, having an IV inserted 3 days before the crop. So I like to do things well in advance so I can prepare for any health"hick-ups"Right now everything is some what calm, Ben just had surgery on his left ear, and is doing great!


So I know it's early but Registration is open and your not going to want to miss it this year!!!!!!



Did you hear??????



Crop 4 Kids 2010
Featuring
The "Creative Goddess"
From Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine
Lecia Forrest

I am sooooooo excited and can not believe Lecia is coming....

Go to www.crop4kids.org to register!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment